This SharePoint tutorial explains, how we can integrate Yammer in SharePoint page. We will see how to embed Yammer group feed in SharePoint page in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online.
Microsoft has newly introduced an enterprise social networking service used for private communication called Yammer. We can use as feed in both SharePoint classics page and modern page.
Embed yammer group feed in SharePoint
Now we will see how to embed Yammer group feed in SharePoint Online Page.
Step 1: Before starting this service, you should have a Yammer account. Open Yammer home page.
Step 2: Once you logged in to your Yammer site, You can able to see your home page just like the below screenshot.
Step 3: Now you have to create a group inside Yammer so you can feed the same activity inside your SharePoint application.
Step 4: Once your new group has been created, open that group and post anything. There is an option in right side footer part to embed the feed in your site. Please look into the screenshot.
Step 5: Next copy the code and add it inside a Script Editor Web part in your application in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2013/2016 page. Next, click on Ok and save the page.
Step 6: You will now see the Yammer feed appear on the page
Step 7: You can add the same Yammer service in Modern page without copying the code. It will appear on the page while adding a Web part.
Step 8: Now my feed will appear in the SharePoint page like below:
Clicking on Like or Comment button takes you directly to Yammer account.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- Create a Survey in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2013/2016/2019
- How to embed google maps in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
- Create custom announcement web part using Rest API in SharePoint Online/2013/2016
- How to enable tree view in SharePoint Online/2013/2016
- Create SharePoint Quote of the day web part using Rest API and Bootstrap
- Add Google ReCaptcha in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 (Step by Step tutorial)
- Change default list view style using CSS in SharePoint Online/2016/2013
- Left Navigation or Quick Launch Customization or Branding using CSS in SharePoint Online/2013/2016
- SharePoint Online Image Slider or Carousel Example
- SharePoint Online customize search box web part
- Enable or Disable Notebook Link in SharePoint Online classic and modern sites
Hope this SharePoint tutorial helps to embed yammer group feed in SharePoint Online/2013/2016.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.