How to Embed Facebook Page into SharePoint Online Modern Site Page
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This SharePoint customization tutorial explains, how to add a Facebook page in SharePoint Online modern page.
As we know Microsoft provided many new features in SharePoint modern site, this is the one of a new feature in SharePoint modern site.
If you are new to SharePoint Online modern experience, then read below tutorials:
- SharePoint Modern Experience – All You Need to Know!
- SharePoint Online Switch from classic experience to modern experience (List & Document Libraries)
- View in File Explorer is missing in SharePoint Online Modern document library
- How to set a modern home page in classic SharePoint site in SharePoint Online Office 365?
- Hero Web Part in SharePoint Online Modern Site
Embed Facebook Page into SharePoint Online Modern Site Page
Please follow the below steps to achieve this task,
Step 1: Before we start, we should have a Facebook account which we can able to log in.
Step 2: Next you have to redirect the Facebook developers site page to get the plugin so below is the URL which will take us to the Facebook developers site page. Facebook developers site Page Plugin section.
Step 3: Once you open the page, Click on Page Plugin as per the below screenshot.
Step 4: I have my own personal page which I want to share to everybody so here I clicked on V Art Photography page to see the details of my page.
Step 5: Next click on Get Code button to get the code next click on IFrame section as per the below screenshot. Next copy the below code from step 2 section.
Step 6: Next go to your SharePoint modern site collection and edit the page and go to Embed section.
Step 7: Next paste the below code in the right side of the code section. Once you paste the code, you will get an error as per the below image. So follow the below steps to fix this issue.
Step 8: Go to site collection -> Site settings -> Click on HTML field Section under SharePoint site collection administration.
Step 9: Next type facebook.com in the Textbox and click on Add button and click on the Ok button to proceed.
Step 10: Next follow the same process again. Go to Embed section and paste the same code. Now you can easily save your code without any error. Once you save the page, the Facebook updates will appear in your page like below screenshot.
You may like following SharePoint customization tutorials:
- How to hide Notebook and Site contents from quick launch in SharePoint Online
- Add JSLink in Task List View in SharePoint Online
- Change column ordering in list forms in SharePoint Online/2013/2016
- Left Navigation or Quick Launch Customization or Branding using CSS in SharePointOnline/2013/2016
- Change default list view style using CSS in SharePoint Online/2016/2013
- Make Title field read-only using SPClientTempltes and JSLink in SharePoint Online
- Change Column Order in List Forms (new/edit/display) in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online without using Code
- Sign in as different user is missing in SharePoint 2016/2013
Hope this SharePoint tutorial explains, how to embed the Facebook page in SharePoint Online modern sites.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.