In this post, we will discuss how to display SharePoint blogs posts from Blog site on a SharePoint Online 2013 homepage using content query web part.
New to Office 365 SharePoint Online? Get Office 365 Enterprise E3 Subscription & Try out all the features
Read some SharePoint Online tutorials:
– Download FREE PDF on HUB site in SharePoint online
1. First, we create the blog site in your site collection.
2. Now we want to show this blog on our SharePoint Online 2013 homepage.
3. For this, we add the Content Query Web Part to my home page. See in fig
4. Now we edit this web part. See in fig
5. Now we expand the Query from edit web part properties. See in fig
6. Here three option is available –
– Show items from all sites in this site collection
– Show items from the following site and all subsites.
– Show items from the following list.
7. As our requirement, we want to show a blog post from a blog site.
8. So for this, we choose the third option, Show item from the following list and click on Browse…. See in fig
9. After clicking on Browse… there is one wizard come, here I select my blog site, under this, I selected the Posts list. See fig. Click OK
10. Here filter option is also there If we want to filter then click on additional Filter. See in fig
11. Now click on Apply and OK in Edit web part properties.
12. Save the page and see our blog post in our SharePoint online 2013 homepage. See in fig
FREE SHAREPOINT 2019 PDF
(Installation & Features)