Tags: disable loopback check, disable loopback check sharepoint 2013, disable loopback check sharepoint 2010, disable loopback check sharepoint 2016, disable loopback check sharepoint 2013 powershell, disable loopback check sharepoint 2013 windows 2012, disable loopback check sharepoint 2016 powershell, disable loopback check windows 2008 r2, disable loopback check powershell, loopback check registry setting, disable loopback sharepoint 2016
In this post, we will discuss how we can disable the loopback check in SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2010. When you access SharePoint web apps from the SP server, it keeps on prompting for authentication. I wish the installation of SharePoint could have taken care off.
Anyways, you can run this to apply the change on the SharePoint servers.
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
2. In Registry Editor, locate and then click the following registry key:
3. Right-click Lsa, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
4. Type DisableLoopbackCheck, and then press ENTER.
5. Right-click DisableLoopbackCheck, and then click Modify.
6. In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
You may have to restart the servers and will have run this from all of your SharePoint servers.
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: