This SharePoint tutorial, we will discuss the differences between two date Excluding Sunday in SharePoint by using calculated column.
First, we create the list with column name From Date and To Date.
Now we create the third column Number of Days with type of Calculated for storing the total date between two dates and enter the following formula. See in fig
(DATEDIF([From Date],[To Date],"D"))-INT(DATEDIF([From Date],[To Date],"D")/7)*1-IF((WEEKDAY([To Date])-WEEKDAY([From Date]))<0,1,0)+1
Now you Select the date and see the Number of days excluding Sunday and To Date. See in fig
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- Generate URL using Calculated column in SharePoint List
- Color Code SharePoint List Column Value based on Condition using Calculated Column
- Concatenate multiple columns in List using Calculated Column in SharePoint
- SharePoint 2013/2016/Online: Calculated column to get month and year from date
- SharePoint Calculated Column to display duration between two dates in Hour-Minute
- How to work with content type column in calculated field in SharePoint 2013 after migrating from Moss 2007?
- The workbook cannot be opened error in SharePoint 2013
- Excel cannot connect to the SharePoint list
This SharePoint tutorial, we will discuss how to get the difference between two date Excluding Sunday in SharePoint Calculated Column.
I am Navneet Singh, Working at C3it software solutions pvt. ltd. in Pune. My core skills are SharePoint 2013, Office 365, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Designer Workflow, Nintex Workflow, Infopath, Webpart, CSOM/SSOM, Power-shell, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.