|Relevant Experience:||Minimum 3.6 yrs|
|Shift Timings:||10am – 7pm|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||
Excellent communication skills in English
· Ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task, and execute tasks according to a plan. Able to work on multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
· Good written and verbal communication, clear articulation of views in written and verbal discussions.
· Can collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and/or their representatives
· Interested in helping determine what helps the business in both the short-term and the long-term
· Highly self-motivated, self-managed with the ability to work both independently and in cross-cultural teams.
· .Net Framework 3.0 and higher (4.0 Preferred)
Well versed with Website development.
· SQL Server 2005 / 2008
· Understanding of Design Patterns and OOPS
· LINQ, WCF, WPF (Optional)
· MVC.Net (Optional)
Forward your profiles : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mentione EnjoySharePoint in subject line.
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: