|Relevant Experience:||Minimum 3.6 yrs|
|Shift Timings:||10am – 7pm|
|Roles & Responsibilities:||
Excellent communication skills in English
· Ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task, and execute tasks according to a plan. Able to work on multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
· Good written and verbal communication, clear articulation of views in written and verbal discussions.
· Can collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and/or their representatives
· Interested in helping determine what helps the business in both the short term and the long term
· Highly self-motivated, self-managed with the ability to work both independently and in cross cultural teams.
· .Net Framework 3.0 and higher (4.0 Preferred)
· StrongASP.Net (front end development experience), C#, VB.Net
Well versed with Website development.
· SQL Server 2005 / 2008
· Understanding of Design Patterns and OOPS
· LINQ, WCF, WPF (Optional)
· MVC.Net (Optional)
Forward your profiles : email@example.com
Please mentione EnjoySharePoint in subject line.