In this post we will discuss about DCOM was unable to communicate with the computer computer name using any of the configured protocols; requested by PID.
It looks like below:
You can read :
– How to create daily list view in SharePoint 2013?
– Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object
– Check Length in Custom Rule in InfoPath in SharePoint 2013
Ensure that the remote computer is online.
– This problem may be the result of a firewall blocking the connection. For security, COM+ network access is not enabled by default.
– Check the system to determine whether the firewall is blocking the remote connection.
Disable Offload/SNP features from registry:
Check installation wizard and reconfigure correctly
Over DPM server agent should ping
Adding missing permission for above issue in component service.
Console Root -> Component Services -> Computers -> My Computer -> DCOM Config
After adding permission restart services and system.
Problem will get resolve.