Custom Azure Add-in People picker control
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This Azure tutorial, we will discuss how to customize Microsoft Azure Add-in people picker control. We need to ensure three things to have people picker control in the app.
Add div tag and define the properties as per the below screenshot in default.aspx under pages folder.
Ensure office.controls.peoplePicker.js file is added under the scripts folder.
Now open the appmanifest.xml file from the solution. Go to the Permission Requests section and select scope as “user profiles” and select permission as “Read” as per the below screenshot.
You may like following Azure tutorials:
- Create Windows Virtual Machine in Microsoft Azure Step by Step Guide
- How to create a website in Microsoft Azure from Azure Portal?
- Learn azure artificial intelligence
- Azure Cognitive Services
- Distribute user requests Azure Web site instances in Microsoft Azure
- Create Azure WebJobs for SharePoint Online and Deploy to Microsoft Azure
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and Microsoft Azure
- Storage Analytics Data Retention Policy in Microsoft Azure
- Working with Azure Blob Storage with PowerShell
- Design Windows Azure Application with Azure Table partitioning approach
- Create an Azure App and Deploy to SharePoint Online as an App Step by Step
Here, we learned how to create custom azure add-in people picker control.
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)