This tutorial explains, how to fix and error “Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object”
Error Message: Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object
The error looks like below:
Cryptographic Services failed while processing the onidentity() call
Click Start, and then click Computer and go to C drive and Windows folder
Find the Registration folder and Right-click, select properties.
Click Advanced, and then click Edit.
If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
Click Edit and assign full permission to everyone and click OK.
Once the process will do wait some time and verify.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition sql server event id 2004
- Can not allocate a new page for database Server History Tracking
- Unable to load custom data source provider type:Microsoft.PerformancePoint.Scorecards.DataSourceProviders.AdomdDataSourceProvider
- The Open Procedure for service BITS in DLL failed
- The SharePoint Health Analyzer detected an error. PowerPivot:MidTier process account should have Full Read permission on all associated SPWebApplications
- Bulk Export SharePoint Files using PowerShell
- The Execute method of job definition Microsoft.SharePoint.Diagnostics.SPDiagnosticsMetricsProvider threw an exception
- Event Error Distributed Cache AppFabric Cache
- SharePoint 2013 Event 6398 The Execute method of job definition Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles. UserProfileImportJob threw an exception
- Volume Shadow Copy Service error:Unexpected error calling routine ConvertStringSidToSid. The security ID structure is invalid.
- Service Control Manager System Event Error 7011 A timeout 30000 milliseconds was reached while waiting for a transaction response from the SessionEnv
This tutorial we learned how to fix an error Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.