In this post we will discuss how we can resolve the issue “Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object”
Error Message : Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object
– Working with Nintex Forms for Office 365
– Create External Content Type Based on Stored Procedure in SharePoint 2013 BCS
– Working with Current User Filter web part in SharePoint 2013 Online
The error looks like below:
1. Click Start, and then click Computer and go to C drive and Windows folder
2. Find Registration folder and Right click, Select properties.
3. Click Advanced, and then click Edit.
4. If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
5. Click Edit and assign full permission to everyone and click ok
Once process will done wait some time and verify.