In this post we will discuss how we can resolve the issue “Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object”
Error Message: Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object
The error looks like below:
1. Click Start, and then click Computer and go to C drive and Windows folder
2. Find the Registration folder and Right click, Select properties.
3. Click Advanced, and then click Edit.
4. If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
5. Click Edit and assign full permission to everyone and click ok
Read below SharePoint tutorials:
- Configure Add-In or app development environment in SharePoint server 2016
- Communication Site Overview in SharePoint online Office 365
- SharePoint Online communication site Hero web part
- Project Server 2016 Deployment Guide
- Remove UserCustomActions from Ribbon in SharePoint list using client-side object model csom SharePoint Online
Once process will do wait some time and verify.
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: