In this article, I would like to walk you through the process for how to create a modern page and make it as homepage in SharePoint online.
Create a modern page and make it as homepage in SharePoint Online
In SharePoint online Microsoft has introduced new pages called Modern pages and which will be more responsive when we compare with normal pages which we create on SharePoint on-premise.
Follow the below steps to create modern pages:
- Ensure that “Site Pages” feature is activated as part of the site features
- Click on site setting gear icon and create a new page
- Provide the title and add any site content as per the business need
- Navigate to site pages library and select the modern page to make it as the default page
- Click on the maffle icon and select the “Make Home Page” option
Read Some SharePoint Online Modern Experience tutorials:
- Hero Web Part in SharePoint Online Modern Site
- How to Add List View Web Part in SharePoint Online Modern Site?
- Add People Web Part in Modern SharePoint Online Office 365 Site
- Hub Sites SharePoint Online Office 365 Tutorial Download PDF Free
Hope this helps, happy development in SPO !!!
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Tutorials: