Create windows virtual machine on Azure step by step tutorial
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
Here we will discuss how to create a windows server virtual machine in the Azure portal.
We are creating with our Azure subscription, if you don’t have an Azure subscription, you can create a free account in just a couple of minutes.
– Log in to the Azure portal site using your subscription id and password
Also, read some Microsoft Azure tutorials
- Deploy SQL Server 2016 on the Azure Portal Using Windows server 2012
- How to create SQL Database in Microsoft Windows Azure Portal?
- Connect to Azure SQL database from management studio
- Create a web app in Microsoft Azure step by step tutorial
– Once login you will be on Portal page of Azure.
– Click on new -> Virtual machines -> Select server
– Choose the VM image from the marketplace
Currently, we are creating a Virtual server (windows server 2012 R2 Datacenter).
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.