Here we will discuss how to create a windows server virtual machine in the Azure portal.
We are creating with our Azure subscription, if you don’t have an Azure subscription, you can create a free account in just a couple of minutes.
– Log in to the Azure portal site using your subscription id and password
Also, read some Microsoft Azure tutorials
- Deploy SQL Server 2016 on the Azure Portal Using Windows server 2012
- How to create SQL Database in Microsoft Windows Azure Portal?
- Connect to Azure SQL database from management studio
- Create a web app in Microsoft Azure step by step tutorial
– Once login you will be on Portal page of Azure.
– Click on new -> Virtual machines -> Select server
– Choose the VM image from the marketplace
Currently, we are creating a Virtual server (windows server 2012 R2 Datacenter).
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: