This SPFx tutorial, we will disucss how to create SPFx webpart using ReactJS for SharePoint 2016 on-premise environment.
The SharePoint Framework (SPFx) is a page and web part model that provides full support for client-side SharePoint development, easy integration with SharePoint data, and support for open source tooling.
With the SharePoint Framework, you can use modern web technologies and tools in your preferred development environment to build productive experiences and apps that are responsive and mobile-ready from day one.
Install CMDer, See Benefits
Install on global layers following :
See installed globally packages with npm list –g –depth=0
npm install -g npm@3
npm install -g yo gulp @microsoft/generator-sharepoint@latest
Install Project template with yo:
You must choose -> SharePoint 2016 onwards, including SharePoint Online
Use react project template
A short way to Install.
yo @microsoft/sharepoint –solutionName “hello-world” –framework “react” –componentType “webpart” –componentName “HelloWorld” –componentDescription “HelloWorld web part” –environment “onprem”
After install project template
“code .” – open current folder in VS Code
“explorer .” – open current folder in Window explorer
“yo @microsoft/sharepoint” – add new webpart in project
You may like following spfx tutorials:
- SPFx multiline textbox field rending as a single line of text in SharePoint Online
- Setup SharePoint Framework (SPFx) development environment in Windows 10 workstation
- SharePoint framework Local Workbench is showing empty
- SharePoint client-side web part configurable properties in Property Pane using spfx
- Create a list using the SharePoint Framework (SPFx) Step by Step tutorial
- Retrieve SharePoint list items using the SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- cannot find module ‘@microsoft/sp-build-web’ SharePoint Framework (spfx)
This SharePoint framework (spfx) tutorial explains, how to create SPFx webPart with ReactJS for SharePoint 2016 On-Premise environment.
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)