[Video Tutorial] Create a SharePoint Online Modern Site Collection
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
In this SharePoint Online video tutorial, I would like to share the steps to create a modern site collection in SharePoint Online Office 365.
To create a modern site (aka modern Site Collection) you have the following options:
- From the SharePoint Online Home Page, click on “Create site”
- Instead of using the old SPO Admin Center, use the new one so you can create both modern and classic sites.
Subscribe to EnjoySharePoint YouTube Channel for more SharePoint video tutorials.
Please go through the video to know more details about creating a site collection in SharePoint online.
Hope this SharePoint Online tutorial explains, how to create a site collection in modern SharePoint Online Office 365.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- SharePoint 2013 error Request failed. One or more field types are not installed properly.
- Identify SharePoint 2013 Foundation or Server Version
- Show tree view navigation SharePoint 2013
- Minimal Download Strategy in SharePoint
- SharePoint 2013: How to show User Presence on mouse hover
- HTML Field Security in SharePoint 2013
- Bind InfoPath 2010 Dropdown List With SharePoint 2010 List
- The SharePoint 2013 search Query APIs
- Use Summary Link Web Part as an Accordion in SharePoint Online 2013
- Page Navigation through the DropdownList in SharePoint List
- Difference between LoadQuery() and LoadDataQuery() in SharePoint 2010
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.