In this SharePoint Online video tutorial, I would like to share the steps to create a modern site collection in SharePoint Online Office 365.
To create a modern site (aka modern Site Collection) you have the following options:
- From the SharePoint Online Home Page, click on “Create site”
- Instead of using the old SPO Admin Center, use the new one so you can create both modern and classic sites.
Subscribe to EnjoySharePoint YouTube Channel for more SharePoint video tutorials.
Please go through the video to know more details about creating a site collection in SharePoint online.
Hope this SharePoint Online tutorial explains, how to create a site collection in modern SharePoint Online Office 365.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- Create SharePoint site programmatically
- SharePoint content database tutorial
- Add user to SharePoint group programmatically
- SharePoint user custom actions (Designer + Programmatically)
- How to delete a SharePoint site using PowerShell
- SharePoint Online jsom examples
- Microsoft flow examples: Save Office 365 email attachments to OneDrive for Business
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).