This is a step step video tutorial on how to create a Power BI dashboard in Office 365.
According to Microsoft “A Power BI dashboard is a single page, often called a canvas, that uses visualizations to tell a story. Because it is limited to one page, a well-designed dashboard contains only the most important elements of that story.”
This video tutorial I have explained how to create a dashboard from scratch in Power BI.
If you have not yet subscribedd to our YouTube channel, then Subscribe to EnjoySharePoint YouTube Channel.
You may also like following Power BI video tutorials:
- Getting started with Microsoft Power BI Tool
- Integration of Power BI with SharePoint Online
- Provider Hosted App to display Power BI reports in SharePoint Online
- Display Power BI Report in SharePoint Online
- Data Refreshing issue Access Denied to Analysis Services Database Contact Administrator in PowerPivot in SharePoint BI services
- How to combine multiple files from SharePoint folder in Power BI
I hope you will like this video tutorial on how to create a dashboard in Power BI.
Bhawana Rathore is a Microsoft MVP (3 times in Office Apps & Services) and a passionate SharePoint Consultant, having around 10 years of IT experience in the industry, as well as in .Net technologies. She likes to share her technical expertise in EnjoySharePoint.com and SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.