Create a New Service Request in Office 365 Account
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
in this article, we will discuss how to create a new service request in the Microsoft Office 365 admin center. We all know most of the users are facing issues while they using Microsoft Office 365. To overcome that problem Microsoft has provided 24/7 support where we can directly contact Microsoft knowledgeable support team members.
Microsoft has provided this option inside the Microsoft admin center. As an Office 365 administrator, I can able to create a service request in office 365 but as a normal user you must contact your local administrator and they can open a ticket.
For creating a service request ticket with the Office 365 team via phone, simply dial 1-800-865-9408.
Note: This number is only for the United States Office 365 clients.
Create New Service Request in Office 365
Now, we will see how we can create a new service request in Office 365.
Step 1: Go to https://portal.office.com/support/support.aspx.
Step 2: Log on as your Office 365 Global Administrator account and expand support menu in left side of the
Step 3: Microsoft will provide you recommended some articles here which will help you to know some new things in SharePoint. If there is no relevant topic for you, then you can simply create a ticket as per the below image.
Step 5: Once you click on contact me then your service request will get submitted and you will get a service request no as per the below screen.
Step 6: For confirmation you will receive an email.
Once you received this confirmation email, Microsoft support team will contact you within 24 hours.
You may like the following Office 365 tutorials:
- SharePoint online Office 365 Increase site storage for SharePoint online sites
- Office 365 New Icons
- Creating a site page for enabling Modern UI experience in Office 365 SharePoint Online
- Chat bot in Office 365
- Office 365 steps to Remove Former Employee License and User account
- Communication Site Overview in SharePoint Online Office 365
- Steps to Migrate email from one Office 365 tenant to another Office 365 tenant
- Office 365 DLP Policy Stuck Deleting Security & Compliance Center
- Create Bulk Users in Office 365 (from CSV File)
- What is Shared mailbox in Office 365? How to create and access SharePoint mailbox in Office 365?
This is the steps need to follow to create a new service request in Office 365.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.