in this article, we will discuss how to create a new service request in the Microsoft Office 365 admin center. We all know most of the users are facing issues while they using Microsoft Office 365. To overcome that problem Microsoft has provided 24/7 support where we can directly contact Microsoft knowledgeable support team members.
Microsoft has provided this option inside the Microsoft admin center. As an Office 365 administrator, I can able to create a service request in office 365 but as a normal user you must contact your local administrator and they can open a ticket.
For creating a service request ticket with the Office 365 team via phone, simply dial 1-800-865-9408.
Note: This number is only for the United States Office 365 clients.
Create New Service Request in Office 365
Now, we will see how we can create a new service request in Office 365.
Step 1: Go to https://portal.office.com/support/support.aspx.
Step 2: Log on as your Office 365 Global Administrator account and expand the support menu in the left side of the
Step 3: Microsoft will provide you with some recommended articles here which will help you to know some new things in SharePoint. If there is no relevant topic for you, then you can simply create a ticket as per the below image.
Step 5: Once you click on contact me then your service request will get submitted and you will get a service request no as per the below screen.
Step 6: For confirmation, you will receive an email.
Once you received this confirmation email, the Microsoft support team will contact you within 24 hours.
You may like the following Office 365 tutorials:
- SharePoint online Office 365 Increase site storage for SharePoint online sites
- Creating a site page for enabling Modern UI experience in Office 365 SharePoint Online
- Office 365 steps to Remove Former Employee License and User account
- Steps to Migrate email from one Office 365 tenant to another Office 365 tenant
- Office 365 DLP Policy Stuck Deleting Security & Compliance Center
- Create Bulk Users in Office 365 (from CSV File)
- HTTP Error 400 The size of the request headers is too long SharePoint Online Office 365
- Grant user access to SharePoint site office 365
These are the steps needed to follow to create a new service request in Office 365.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).