Create a new team project Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This TFS tutorial, we will disucss, how to create a new team project in Team Foundation Server (TFS) in Visual Studio 2015/2017.
Create a new team project in tfs
Follow the below steps to create a new team project in tfs.
Open Visual Studio 2015/2017 and then open Team Explorer (Team -> Manage Connections). In the Team Explorer click on the Home icon. Then click on Home -> Projects and My Teams and then click on New Team Project… like below:
Then in the New Team Project dialog box, give the name of the team project and description for the team project like below and then click on Next.
Then choose a process template, here we have chosen for Scrum like below:
Then in the Source control settings, choose Team Foundation Version Control like below:
Once you will click on the Finish, It will display the Confirm Team Project Settings page where it will display all the settings which we have chosen in the previous screens like below:
It will then show the creation project status like below:
Once the project got created successfully, it will display a successful message like below:
You may following TFS tutorials:
- Display tfs work items in GridView using SharePoint Visual Web Part
- The solution you have opened is under source control but not currently configured for integrated source control in visual studio error in TFS
- TF30323: The New Team Project Wizard Could Not retrieve the wizard page from the plug-in Microsoft.ProjectCreationWizard.VersionControl
- TF30177 Team Project Creation Failed while creating a new team project in Team Foundation Server TFS
- TF14098 Access Denied error in TFS
This tutorial, we learned how to create a new team project in tfs using visual studio 2015/2017.
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)