In this Article I had explained how to create, configure and SQL Server database in Microsoft Azure.
Open Microsoft Azure Portal.
Logged in with your subscription Microsoft account
In your portal
Click New -> SQL database
Provide the database name and select the subscription of your account
Create a new resource group
Click on the server to create a new server
Provide the Server name of your newly creating Database Server
Provide the login username and password to access the database server
Pick your server location
Click Select to create a new SQL server
SQL Elastic pool by default: N0
SQL elastic pool: SQL Database elastic pools are a simple, cost-effective solution for managing and scaling multiple databases
Pick the pricing tier -> In my scenario am picked Basic 2GB
Collation By Default
So now the SQL server database has been created successfully and ready to Go
Now will connect it from local SQL Server Management Studio
Provide the server name “vinodh.database.windows.net”
Pick authentication type “SQL Sever authentication”
Provide the username and password
Click Ok and connection works successfully.
Created database has been shown inside the server
Now going to create a table inside the database for example
Query: Create table AzureDB(Sub_name varchar(50))
You can also get the connection string from azure portal to click on connection string option
Read some SharePoint tutorials below:
- Configure Add-In or app development environment in SharePoint server 2016
- Communication Site Overview in SharePoint online Office 365
- SharePoint Online communication site Hero webpart
- Change the SharePoint List View into JQuery News Ticker Using JS Link CSR
- Promoted links web part in SharePoint online
- How to create and configure metadata navigation and filtering SharePoint Online?
Now ready to go. Happy learning!…….
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Tutorials: