In this SharePoint 2013 tutorial, we will discuss how to create Color coded calendar in SharePoint 2013. Also, you can check out:
1. Go to add app and Create one calendar app as Meeting Bookings.
2. Now go the list settings in the Calendar tab and create views as you requirement (Suppose Meetings,Holidays,Business).
3. And in the filter option add as “Category is equal to Meeting”. And same for other two views also.
4. In the default calendar add filter condition as “Category is equal to blank”.
5. Now go the Category column and add the choices as Meetings, Holidays, Business.
6. Now we will add colours to the calender using calendar overlays.
7. Go to the default calendar and then click on calendar overlays from ribbon.
8. Here click on New Calendar and fill it as below fig.
9. After filling it click on OK.
10. Repeat step 6-7 for other two categories also.After creation of calender overlays it look like below.
11. Now go to your default calendar view and add events and choose your category from the category column.
12. After adding all your events, you will get the color coded calendar as below.
Hope this article will be helpful.
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: