Create Azure Web App and Download Publish Profile from Azure Portal
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
We will also disucss, how to download the publish profile for Microsoft Azure Web App from the Azure portal. This publish profile will be helpful when we will try to publish SharePoint provider add-ins.
Create an Azure Web App
First, we will see how to create an Azure web app in the Microsoft Azure portal.
First login to the Microsoft Azure Portal. You should have a valid subscription or you can signup for a trial version for Microsoft Azure.
Then click on the + icon and then Web + Mobile and then click on “Web App” as shown in the fig below:
Then in the Create Web App screen, give a name for the web app, subscription, also create a new resource group or use an existing resource group. Then click on Create. The screen looks like below:
Then click on All resources like below which will display all the available resources.
There click on the site which we have created which will display details about the site. It shows status like Resource group, status, location, URL etc like below.
You can click on the URL to browse the web site or web app.s
Download Publish Profile for Azure Web App
Now, we will see how to download the publish profile for the Azure web app from the Microsoft Azure portal.
Login to Azure Portal and then click on All resources like below:
Then from the list of all resources, click on a particular site for which you want to get the publish profile.
Then from the details page, click on the Get publish profile button like below:
You may like following Microsoft Azure tutorials:
- Create a Web API for SharePoint Online and Deploy to Microsoft Azure using Visual Studio (Step by Step tutorial)
- Distribute user requests Azure Web site instances in Microsoft Azure
- Create Configure and Use SQL Server Database using Microsoft Azure
- Storage Analytics Data Retention Policy in Microsoft Azure
- Copy blobs from one storage container to another storage Container in Microsoft Azure
- How to get Azure AD app-only access token and using Microsoft graph Api to interact with Azure Active Directory
- How to create a Microsoft Azure Active Directory?
- Learn azure artificial intelligence
- How to create SQL Database in Microsoft Windows Azure Portal?
- Create Azure Storage using PowerShell and upload a video file
- Custom Azure Add-in People picker control
- How to Create a QnA Bot in Azure
This will allow you to save the file locally which can be used while deploying any provider-hosted add-in in SharePoint.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.