To create a new array, you create a new instance of the Array object:
var arrayName = new Array(number of elements);
The number of elements is just the initial number of elements in the array; you can add more on the fly as you work with the array, but it is a good idea to initialize the array with the likely number of elements you will use.
- Open a new HTML document in your preferred HTML or text editor.
- Create the head of the document with opening and closing head
- Insert a script block in the head of the document:
- Create a variable named myArray and initialize it as a new array with five elements:
var myArray = new Array(5);
- Save the file and close it.
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: