In this article, I have explained how to create a delayed site collection in SharePoint server 2013.
What is delayed site collection in SharePoint 2013?
If you create a site collection they have a template example team site, publishing site etc.. each site collection must be attached any one of the site templates. Using delayed site collection, you can create a site collection without picking up a template. you can decide and pick your template after successful creation of site collection.
Steps to create a delayed collection in SharePoint
Let’s see how to create a delayed collection in SharePoint server.
Open Sharepoint central administration. Then Click on Application management. Then Under site collections -> Click Create a site collection.
Provide the title, description, and URL
Provide the SharePoint experience version to 2013
In template selection -> Click Custom -> Pick select template later option
Provide the username for accessing the site collection -> Click Ok
After successful creation -> Logged in the site collection it shows like below screen
Read some SharePoint 2013 tutorials:
- Cross site publishing in SharePoint 2013
- User Profile service application in SharePoint 2013
- Document approval workflow in SharePoint 2013
- Content Approval in SharePoint 2013 document libraries
- Relevant document web part in SharePoint 2016
- Three State Workflow in SharePoint with Example
- SharePoint Online Group Calendar Web Part Tutorial
Note: – It will very useful for developers and administrator they are able to pick the template after requirements are clear.
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: