In this PowerApps tutorial, we will check how to display COVID-19 Power bi report in PowerApps.
In detail, we will discuss how to create a COVID-19 power bi report or dashboard and then will display covid-19 power bi report in PowerApps.
As we know Power BI has a great role which will provide interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities to prepare a report. And Power BI is a part of office 365 subscription where we can easily communicate with from other sources.
Display COVID-19 Power bi report in PowerApps
Now, we will check how to first create a COVID-19 power bi report, and then we will see how we can embed the Microsoft COVID 19 power bi report inside a PowerApps App.
Step 1: Log in to the Office 365 -> Go to the Power BI section. You Open Power BI from the App launcher.
Next, go to the Apps and search COVID-19 US tracking Report.
It will take some time to install this app in your application so wait for some time.
Step 2: The Power BI COVID-19 US tracking Report will automatically generate a report which contains the following information.
- Total Confirm cases
- Total Deaths and various other information
Step 3: Now we will show this report in PowerApps so we have an option called Embed. So click on Website or Portal.
we need the embed code to display the report in the PowerApps.
Step 4: Next it will give an Embed content and HTML content that you can use in other applications.
Step 5: Next go to the PowerApps -> Next go to the Charts and drag and drop Power BI tile.
And set the TileUrl with URL which you copied from Power BI. Next, save the page and click on Deploy.
If you are new to PowerApps, you can check out the below articles on PowerApps Canvas App.
- How to Create a Canvas app from SharePoint List in Power Apps
- Create a canvas app from Excel in Power Apps (Step by Step tutorial)
Step 6: Below is the PowerApps, you can see the covid-19 power bi report.
You may like following Power Platform tutorials:
- How to embed Power bi report in PowerApps portal
- Microsoft Flow or PowerAutomate: Trigger email based on user input
- Display Office 365 User Profile Properties in PowerApps
- How to Connect to a Specific file from SharePoint to Power BI
- How to combine multiple files from SharePoint folder in Power BI
- Power BI: How to Connect Most Recent File from a Folder
- Publish to Web Power BI Error: Contact Your Admin to Enable Embed Code Creation
- How to display Power bi google analytics in PowerApps
- Create Login Page in PowerApps using SharePoint List
- PowerApps nested gallery control example
In this tutorial, we learned how to create a covid-19 power bi report and then we discussed how to display the covid-19 power bi report in a PowerApps App.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).