In this post we will discuss how to resolve the below issue which comes while building an azure webjob (which was created using console application) using visual studio 2015. The error comes when I try to build a webjob which we have created using console application in visual studio 2015. The full error looks like below:
Could not copy “obj\Debug\SiteCreation.exe” to “bin\Debug\SiteCreation.exe”. Exceeded retry count of 10. Failed.
Unable to copy file “obj\Debug\SiteCreation.exe” to “bin\Debug\SiteCreation.exe”. The process cannot access the file “bin\Debug\SiteCreation.exe” because it is being used by another process.
I deleted the Debug folder and then try rebuilding the application, it started working fine.
This is how I have fixed the error, Could not copy “obj\debug.exe” to “bin\debug.exe”. Exceeded retry count of 10. Failed.
You may like the following tutorials:
- SharePoint Custom Workflow using Visual Studio
- How to change background color in visual studio code
- Create a console application in visual studio code
- How to debug PowerShell Script with Visual Studio Code
- SharePoint event receiver example
- Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.IdcrlException: The sign-in name or password does not match one in the Microsoft account system error in SharePoint Online
Bhawana Rathore is a Microsoft MVP (3 times in Office Apps & Services) and a passionate SharePoint Consultant, having around 10 years of IT experience in the industry, as well as in .Net technologies. She likes to share her technical expertise in EnjoySharePoint.com and SPGuides.com