This SharePoint tutorial, we will discuss how to concatenate two list columns in SharePoint 2013 using SharePoint calculated column.
Here in this example, I have a SharePoint list which has two columns name as column1 and column2. And we are concatenating these two columns and displaying the result in a 3rd column using the calculated column in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online.
Here first two columns in the SharePoint list and then create another column of type calculated column. And add the formula like below:
You can check out the formula how it looks like:
Now if you add an item to the SharePoint list then the concatenate value will appear in the 3rd column like below:
You may like following SharePoint calculated column tutorials:
- Generate URL using Calculated column in SharePoint 2013 List
- SharePoint 2013 online Show color in a different color based on status column value in SharePoint 2013 using Calculated column
- SharePoint Calculated column to display duration between two dates in Hour-Minute
- SharePoint 2013/2016/Online: Calculated column to get month and year from date
- How to work with content type column in a calculated field in SharePoint 2013 after migrating from Moss 2007?
Hope this SharePoint tutorial helps to learn how to use CONCATENATE function in SharePoint list calculated column to concatenate multiple columns in SharePoint 2013/2016/Online List.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com