Add More than 5 conditions in InfoPath 2013 Rule
Suppose you are writing a rule in InfoPath 2013, to check if the field values are not empty then you will submit the form. While writing the conditions, after 5 conditions you will not be able to add. Adding further rules will be disabled like below:
But you can overcome this by changing your last condition to “The expression” and then use “and” or “or” as needed to create your multiple conditions inside the 2nd textbox.
First click on The expression in the last condition like below.
After this, it will become like below:
Then you can add your conditions like below:
Here I have added 2 more fields: field6 and field7.
You may like following InfoPath tutorials:
- Make attachment field mandatory in InfoPath Designer 2013 in SharePoint Online list
- Calculate Age in Year in InfoPath Form in SharePoint 2010
- InfoPath Replace function in SharePoint 2013
- InfoPath 2103 string-before and string-after function in SharePoint 2013
- How to create a udcx file for Main Data Connection in InfoPath?
- Zip code validation in InfoPath 2010
I hope this InfoPath 2013 tutorial will be helpful to add more than 5 conditions while writing rules in InfoPath 2013 in SharePoint 2013/2016 or Online.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.