In this tutorial, we will discuss how to change Microsoft teams background? The custom background will appear during the video meeting.
- How to join Microsoft teams meeting anonymously (Guest User)
- Add new meeting and live event polices in Microsoft Teams
Change Microsoft teams background
Microsoft recently releases a nice feature that will change the video background images during a video call in Microsoft Teams.
Here you can able to change Microsoft Teams Background image plus you can choose your own background images.
In the last version, you only could choose from a library of pre-selected images from Microsoft, and not your own. But now you can also choose your own background images for Microsoft Teams.
Before going forward, you should have a Team installation in your machine. So after installation follows the below steps.
- Find your favorite image from Google.
- Quit the Microsoft Teams app to ensure you won’t lose any data.
- Open File Explorer and navigate to %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Teams\Backgrounds\Uploads
- Paste the image you want to use into the Uploads folder
- Relaunch Teams, and follow the steps to choose a background image.
- You should see your custom image appear at the bottom of the list.
Next open you team and go the calendar tab and click on Meet Now button.
Once you click on it, your video will get started and next enable the background setting button which is marked as yellow.
Once you enable it, there many images will appear on right side of the window, once you choose any images, it will set in your video.
If you want to add your custom images, then it will appear on bottom of the gallery.
This is the way to change your Microsoft Team background during a video call. Please watch my video to know more about this.
You may like following tutorials:
- SharePoint Online mega menu and Site Customizations
- What is Office 365 Outlook
- SharePoint 2019: The Next Big Thing in Enterprise Collaboration
- 10 Tips To Get The Most Out Of Office 365
- Add Modern SharePoint Site Page in Microsoft Teams
- How to Create and Add a custom theme in SharePoint Online Modern page
In this tutorial we learned how to change Microsoft Teams Background. We can easily set a custom background image for the video conference in Microsoft Teams.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).