This SharePoint tutorial explains, how to change the site collection look and feel in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2013/2016.
Microsoft provides few out of box themes which we can use to change the look and feel of a SharePoint site.
Change look and feel of SharePoint site
Step 1: Login to your SharePoint site -> Go to the Settings gear icon in the right side of the page -> Click on Site settings.
Step 2: Click on change the look under look and feel in site settings page.
Step 3: Once you click on Change the look, you will redirect to gallery section where you can find different types of out of box templates in SharePoint.
Step 4: Next if you want to keep any different template then click on the template to check the look and feel of that template. You can try it out here to check the compatibility of your current site collection.
Step 5: If you want to continue with this design then set this as default so that you can able to see the new design in your site collection.
You may like following SharePoint site collection tutorials:
- Change site collection title, description, logo, and site collection administrator in SharePoint
- Copy list items from one site collection to another programmatically using CSOM in SharePoint Online
- 3 Different ways to Change Site Collection URL in SharePoint 2013/2016 using PowerShell
- Bulk SharePoint Online Site Collection Creation using PowerShell
- Self-Service Site Collection in SharePoint 2013
- Create Site Collection in SharePoint online using PowerShell
- SharePoint 2016 Fast Site Collection Creation using PowerShell
- How to make SharePoint 2013 site collection read only and restrict delete?
This is all about change the site collection look and feel using out of the feature in SharePoint.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).