How to Change Layout of a Page in SharePoint 2013
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This SharePoint 2013 tutorial, I am going to explain how to change the page layout of a page in SharePoint 2013 site. Page Layout basically defines the structure of the page.
SharePoint 2013 default page layouts are One column, One column with sidebar, Two columns, Two columns with a header, Two columns with header and footer, Three columns, Three columns with a header, Three columns with header and footer etc.
Steps to change the page layout in SharePoint 2013
Now, I will show how can you change the page layout in SharePoint 2013.
Edit the page (Settings -> Edit Page). Then from the FORMAT TEXT click on Text Layout and then select the page layout which you want to change.
You may like following SharePoint page layouts tutorials:
- Get list of pages using a particular page layout using PowerShell in SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2013 Change Page Layout using PowerShell
- SharePoint 2013 error The requested page cannot be viewed because it is not configured properly. It has been disconnected from its page layout.
- Get Default Page Layout in SharePoint 2010 object model
- SharePoint 2010 change page layout programmatically
- 15+ SharePoint server object model examples
- PowerShell SharePoint Examples
Hope this SharePoint 2013 tutorial helps to know how to change page layout in SharePoint 2013.
SharePoint Online FREE Training
JOIN a FREE SharePoint Video Course (3 Part Video Series)