Here I am explaining, how to change
Step-1: In your web browser, open your SharePoint site.
Step2: In right side, Go to My Account and click on View Account option.
Step3: Click on Setting Tab on left menu.
Step4: Then Click on Language and time zone option.
Step5: By Default, English (India) is showing in dropdown menu so we can able to change the language setting here.
Step6: Now I am changing the language English to Sestina and change the Time zone after that click on OK button.
Step7: Now you can see, The Language setting got changed.
These are the steps to change Language setting in SharePoint online.
You can also change the Site Collection Language setting under Site setting page.
Path: Site Collection-> Site settings ->Language Settings – >Select the checkbox next to the alternate languages you want to enable-> Click the Yes or No option to enable the changes made to the user-specified text in the default language to automatically overwrite the existing translations make in all alternate languages -> Click OK.
You may like the following SharePoint Online tutorials:
- Bulk SharePoint Online Site Collection Creation using PowerShell
- SharePoint Online Image Slider or Carousel Example
- Make Title field read-only using SPClientTempltes and JSLink in SharePoint Online
- Create a custom master page using Design Manager in SharePoint
- SharePoint Online Development using Patterns and Practices (PnP)
- How to enable tree view in SharePoint Online
- SharePoint employee of the month web part
- How to create a survey in SharePoint
Hope this SharePoint Online tutorial will help you to Change Language Settings in SharePoint Online or how to change default language in SharePoint Online Office 365.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).