Change Item Level Permission using SharePoint designer workflow
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This SharePoint 2010 designer workflow explains, how we can give item level permission to list items using SharePoint designer workflow in SharePoint 2010.
In SharePoint 2010 you can give item level permission to list items by the Manager Permission link, But this is suitable for fewer items and it will be very difficult to give permission to each item if your list is very big.
But there is a very good approach by using a SharePoint 2010 designer workflow. You can visit the below article that explained in details step by step. This is really really a very useful post by Adam Burden, which also explained with proper screenshots.
I hope this SharePoint 2010 tutorial helps to Change Item Level Permission using SharePoint designer workflow.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- SharePoint 2013 discontinued features and functionality
- SharePoint 2010 out of box workflow templates
- The Service on local computer started and then stopped, Some services stop automatically if there are not in use by other services or programs
- Session state can only be used when enableSessionState is set to true error in SharePoint 2010
- Duet Enterprise for Microsoft SharePoint and SAP Server 2.0
- Format date value in data view webpart in SharePoint 2010
- Programmatically add XsltListViewWebPart inside panel in SharePoint 2010
- Allow Server Side Code Inline Code Blocks in SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2013 vs SharePoint 2010
- Tips to reduce SharePoint_Config_Log file size
- Difference between two dates Excluding Sunday in SharePoint Calculated Column
- Your changes could not be saved because this SharePoint web site has exceeded the storage quota limit
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.