Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This InfoPath 2010 tutorial I will discuss how to change code language to InfoPath 2010 in SharePoint 2010. As you know we can write server-side code in InfoPath forms, first, you can choose which language you want to use.
You can change the language in 2 different ways in InfoPath 2010 form:
In the InfoPath 2010 form, Go to the Developer tab and Click Language as shown in the figure below:
Then Under Programming Language, change the value in the Form template code language drop-down list from Visual Basic to C#.
Go to the File Tab, then Options Then click on More Options as shown in the figure below:
Then in the Options dialog box, Select C# in Programming language when designing forms that run in InfoPath And also Select C# in Programming language when designing for InfoPath and InfoPath Form Services. Check the figure below:
You may like following InfoPath tutorials:
- Calculate Age based on Date of Birth in date picker in InfoPath in SharePoint 2010
- Print multiple InfoPath form views in SharePoint
- Add multiple lookup column to SharePoint 2010 list InfoPath 2010 form
- Option button in InfoPath 2010 in SharePoint 2010
- Change different view in InfoPath 2010 based on certain condition in SharePoint 2010
- InfoPath designer repeating table example
- InfoPath 2010: Difference between Main and secondary data sources
- Create Data Connection in InfoPath in SharePoint
- InfoPath cannot add the event handler error in SharePoint 2010
- Get Manager Details for Logged in User in InfoPath
- InfoPath Add action rule to people picker in SharePoint 2013
- Disable Save button in list form in InfoPath 2013 in SharePoint
After this, the language will change from VB to C#. I hope this InfoPath 2010 tutorial helps to change code language in InfoPath 2010 form from VB to C# in SharePoint 2010.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.