While uploading multiple documents in a document library, there is an issue comes as “Cannot run Microsoft SharePoint Foundation on this page”.
Read some SharePoint 2013 tutorials below:
- Create Navigation with managed metadata service SharePoint 2013
- Configure Excel Service Application in SharePoint 2013
- Difference between workflows and event receivers in SharePoint 2013
Follow below steps to resolve the issue:
1. Take a copy of upload.aspx in layouts folder.
2. Look out for the following tag
3. <input TYPE=”hidden” NAME=”_charset_” VALUE=”utf-8″>
Update the following string as follows
<input TYPE=”hidden” NAME=”Cmd” VALUE=”Save”>
4. Save your file.
5. Reset IIS
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: