I was getting the below error when I click “Secure Store Service” after successful creation of “Secure Store Service Application”.
After great struggle and lot of research I found the solution.
Please follow the below steps to fix this issue:
1. Make sure that “Security Token Service Application” service is running
1. Start -> run – > Services.msc find the service “Claims to Windows Token Service” and ensure that it is running.
1. The service account in IIS Application pool must have “Logon as Service” and “Logon as batch” rights granted. Verify them both
2. Grant “FULL” control to “Farm Account” in secure store service application. Go to: Central Administration -> Application Management -> Manage Service Applications -> Pick Secure Store Service -> Click On “Permission” in Ribbon -> Add your Farm account and set Full Control
3. Do an IISReset and the problem should be solved!
Hope this helps …!!!
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.