This SharePoint 2013 tutorial explains how to solve Business Data Connectivity connectors are currently enabled in a partitioned environment error in SharePoint 2013.
Business Data Connectivity (BDC) Models containing External Content Types with a database, WCF, Web service or custom connectors can be used by tenants to elevate their user permissions. In a partitioned environment, we recommend you disable the Business Data Connectivity connectors
Reason for error:
Business Data Connectivity connectors are currently enabled in a partitioned environment.
Disable unwanted connectors by using Windows PowerShell.
To disable unwanted connectors, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click All Programs.
- Click Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Products.
- Click SharePoint 2010 Management Shell.
- At the Windows PowerShell command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
- Note the Business Data Connectivity proxy instance.
- You must set the EnableSystemType property to false for each unwanted connector. To do this, at the Windows PowerShell prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
You may like following SharePoint BCS tutorials:
- SharePoint 2013 Export and Import BDC Model to Create External List
- SharePoint 2013 BDC Configuration and Creating External Content Type and External List Part Two
- SharePoint 2013 BDC Configuration and Creating External Content Type and External List
- There are no addresses available for this application error Message while configuring BCS SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2016 BCS error The metadata object that has Name yourname has a Property with name AuthenticationMode and value RevertToSelf.
- Create External Content Type Based on a Stored Procedure in SharePoint 2013 BCS
- Custom Action on Business Data List Web Part In SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2013 BCS using a comparison filter on a System.Nullable field
- SharePoint BCS: There are no addresses available for this application
- Fix Login Failed For User NT AUTHORITY\IUSRS in Business Connectivity Services for SharePoint 2013
- Business Connectivity Services BCS in SharePoint 2010
- Creating Business Data Connectivity Service using SharePoint Designer 2013 in SharePoint 2013
- Disadvantages of external lists in BCS Business Connectivity Services in SharePoint 2013/2010
– SharePoint Server 2013
– SharePoint Foundation 2013
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Tutorials: