This SharePoint designer workflow explains, how to build a hyperlink inside an email in SharePoint designer workflow.
Build hyperlink inside email in SharePoint 2010 designer workflow
To set a link through Email,we have to follow below steps:
Open SharePoint designer and create workflow using the link. Add the condition to the workflow and in the action choose send an email.
Now click on these users and set as below.
- To: Add the recipient
- Subject: give the subject.
- Body: To set the name of the recipient, click on “Add or change lookup”, set as below fig.
Now Click on hyperlink icon, it will open the following dialog box.
In the text to display: type click here. In Address filed : open your form in SharePoint server -> right click on the form -> properties -> copy the URL -> paste it the address field.
Now click on OK.
You may like following SharePoint workflow tutorials:
- SharePoint 2013 designer workflow changes not updating
- How check if item modified by from list of people in SharePoint 2013 designer workflow?
- Steps to create deploy and Associate reusable workflow using SharePoint designer 2013
- Deploy SharePoint 2013 designer workflow to different site in SharePoint 2013
- Unable to SharePoint 2013 workflow logic in SharePoint designer 2013
- App Step in SharePoint 2013 Designer Workflow
- SharePoint Designer cannot display the item error while trying to edit workflow using SharePoint 2013 designer
- The activity named WorkflowXaml_GUID from scope was not found error while deploying SharePoint 2013 designer workflow
- How to send an email using designer workflow in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2013?
- SharePoint designer workflow: Set Text field or People Picker field to empty or blank
Tags: SharePoint designer workflow examples, create hyperlink in SharePoint workflow, SharePoint 2013 workflow email link to document, SharePoint designer set hyperlink description, SharePoint 2013 workflow set hyperlink field, SharePoint 2010 workflow set hyperlink field, SharePoint workflow create link to document
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.