Bind InfoPath 2010 Dropdown List With SharePoint 2010 List
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This InfoPath SharePoint tutorial explains, how to bind Infopath form dropdown List with SharePoint 2010 List and Save the data in SharePoint repository. InfoPath is based on the Extensible Markup Language (XML) that can be easily designed and published.
Use the following procedure to create a sample.
- Create a SharePoint 2010 List Region and add some entries as below.
You may like following InfoPath SharePoint tutorials:
- InfoPath 2013 show hide section using Rules in SharePoint online
- Limit attachment size in InfoPath 2013 SharePoint online
- InfoPath 2013 multiple attachments
- How to show calculated date in a field in Infopath SharePoint 2010?
- Ruel Inspector in InfoPath SharePoint 2010
- Populate profile properties in InfoPath in SharePoint 2010
- Option button in InfoPath 2010 in SharePoint 2010
- Change different view in InfoPath based on certain condition
- Auto-populate InfoPath 2010 people picker control in SharePoint 2010
In this article, I have explained how to create an InfoPath and get a record in the InfoPath dropdown list from the SharePoint List. How can we bind the dropdown list from a SharePoint 2010 list in InfoPath 2010?
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.