In this post, I’d like to highlight the basics of Azure AI (Azure Artificial Intelligence) and share my learnings in Azure Cognitive Services.
SharePoint Tutorial Contents
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. These processes include learning, reasoning, and self-correction. The main applications of AI are expert systems, speech recognition, and machine vision.
Microsoft Azure provides Azure AI services for your business.
Why Azure AI (Azure Artificial Intelligence)?
As we the see a clear trend towards a future powered by the intelligent cloud and intelligent edge. The intelligent cloud is ubiquitous computing at massive scale, enabled by the public cloud and powered by AI, for every type of application one can envision. The intelligent edge is a continually expanding set of connected systems and devices that gather and analyze data—close to end users and the data that is generated. Together, they give customers the ability to create a new class of distributed, connected applications that enable breakthrough business outcomes.
Read Azure Cognitive Services.
To accelerate this trend, Azure started building AI Capabilities. Azure AI empowering us with Knowledge mining, Machine Learning, and Cognitive Services Apps & agents.
- It identifies the underlying/hidden insights from contents (images, documents and data) with Azure Search. This cloud-based search service built on AI -Cognitive services.
- Azure Search identifies the patterns and relationships in the content, understands sentiment, extract key phrases and more.
- Azure empowers with the most advanced machine learning capabilities. Quickly and easily build, train, and deploy your machine learning models using Azure Machine Learning, Azure Databricks,
Cognitive Service Apps & Agents
- Deliver breakthrough experiences in the apps with Cognitive Services and Bot Service.
- Azure Cognitive Services allow developers to easily add cognitive features—such as object detection, vision recognition, and language understanding—into their applications without having direct AI or data science skills or knowledge.
- Over 1.2 million developers have discovered and tried Azure Cognitive Services to build and run intelligent applications.
You may like following Microsoft Azure tutorial:
- Step by step create a web API and deploy in Microsoft Azure for SharePoint online using visual studio 2015
- Create remote event receiver SharePoint online as provider hosted add-in and deploy into Microsoft Azure step by step tutorial
- How to get publish profile for Microsoft Azure web site?
- Steps to create a web site in Microsoft Azure for SharePoint Online
- How to Create a QnA Bot in Azure
- Create website in azure
- Create Windows Virtual Machine in Microsoft Azure Step by Step Guide
We’ll go over more on azure cognitive services in the upcoming azure tutorials. Happy Learning!!! Hope this tutorial explains azure artificial intelligence.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.