This section describes the purpose and audience of this guide. Any terminology or acronyms used in this document will be referenced in the Glossary of the Appendix section.
The intent of this Servers Inventory Reports helps an administrator to trace the Servers inventory information.
This technical instruction applies to the SCCM Delivery Team. This work instruction does not cover tasks which are the responsibility of any other team.
1. No License.
2. Tool is created using Windows PowerShell (Integrated in Windows Operating System).
3. To avoid unauthorized person to modify this tool, converted to Executable file.
Tool will collect the Servers inventory information remotely and generate the reports as per the task scheduler.
1. We can avoid manual human efforts and time reduction to track the Servers inventory reports.
2. Tool will helps us when we are upgrading anything on Servers.
3. Servers Assets information can be managed in centralized Place.
4. Servers installed application audit reports.
I have been working as a Team Lead in IT last 6 years with a strong focus on Microsoft Server Technologies I have been working on Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 & SCCM 2012 R2 etc. Interested in everything related to Configuration Manager & Windows Azure.
Keep learning Keep sharing and keep growing !!
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.