This SharePoint tutorial, we will discuss how to fix the error, attempted to use an object that has ceased to exist sharepoint 2013, which comes while adding list view web part into a web part page in SharePoint 2013.
Recently I am trying to add a list view web part into a web part page in SharePoint 2013 site. But I got the error as:
Sorry, something went wrong
Attempted to use an object that has ceased to exist. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80030102 (STG_E_REVERTED))
attempted to use an object that has ceased to exist sharepoint 2013
I was working in a MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2013 migration project. Therefor one site, the content was missing so what I did is I save the list as a template and try to restore the list in the SharePoint 2013 site.
Then I started adding another list web part which I was created in the site, there no issue came and it worked well.
So I deleted the list and create as a new list which I choose as a custom list not using the list template. And that worked for me.
You may like following SharePoint migration tutorials:
- SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint Online Migration Steps using Metalogix tool
- SharePoint 2013 migration issues File not found and 404 not found issue
- SharePoint 2013 approval workflow template missing after migration
- Document library checkboxes missing after migration from Moss 2007 to SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2010 to 2013 migration Custom New Folder in Ribbon Disabled
- Office 365 SharePoint Easy Migration
- Approaches for migration from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013
- Migration from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013 challenges tips to know
This SharePoint tutorial, we learned how to fix error attempted to use an object that has ceased to exist sharepoint 2013.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.