Here is a job openings with Deloitte in SharePoint.
The key skills required are as follows:
• 6+ years of technical experience in product design and product support.
• 6+ years’ experience designing, building, and deploying enterprise solutions with exposure to multiple software packages/vendors, programming languages and technology platforms.
• 3+ years of experience in building and configuring enterprise solutions in SharePoint including out-of-the-box or custom development of Web parts, master pages and layouts, content types, workflows and forms (with or without InfoPath), search, and content syndication.
• 3+ years of experience in SharePoint Portal or WSS Administration including site collections and subsites, users, groups and roles, security, libraries, and lists for both local and global use.
• 3+ years of experience in designing SharePoint sites using SharePoint Designer.
• Knowledge and experience with agile and object-oriented methodologies, notations, and processes: Rational Unified Process (RUP), Extreme Programming, Unified Modeling Language (UML), design patterns, and refactoring.
• Experience with server software including SQL Server 2008, IIS, MSMQ, Active Directory, .Net Remoting, and Search technologies.
• Experience with unit test frameworks (Microsoft, Rhino Mocks, NUnit).
• Strong understanding of infrastructure and security concepts. Working experience with server farms, firewalls, networks, and distributed systems a plus.
• Ability to support multiple programming languages and learn new technologies as they become available.
• Prior Project Management experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
• Microsoft Certified Software Developer (MCSD) and/or Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD) a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
Location : Hyderabad
Interested Candidates can send me their resume on email@example.com
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online