Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This tutorial, we will discuss few asp.net MVC interview questions and answers.
Asp.Net MVC interview questions and answers
- What is Asp.Net MVC? Explain about Model View and Controller.
- What is the routing in Asp.Net MVC?
- How to maintain session in Asp.Net MVC?
- How to do validations in Asp.Net MVC?
- What is a razor in Asp.Net MVC?
- How to implement Ajax in Asp.Net MVC?
- What is the difference between “ActionResult” and “ViewResult”?
- What is a Filter in MVC? And what are the different types of Filters in MVC?
- What are the advantages of using Asp.Net MVC over asp.net webforms?
- Which namespace is used for ASP.NET MVC?
- Is it possible to share a view across multiple controllers?
- What is the use of a controller in an MVC application?
- Explain the page life cycle of Asp.Net MVC.
- What is the difference between “ActionResult” and “ViewResult” in Asp.Net MVC?
- How to implement AJAX in MVC?
You may like following interview questions:
- SharePoint and .Net Interview questions and answers [Tech Mahindra]
- SharePoint Interview Questions and Answers
- Top 25 SharePoint Online interview questions and answers
- HCL Asp.Net interview questions
- SharePoint Interview Questions
- Asp.Net interview questions and answers
- C# interview questions and answers
- Top 25 SharePoint 2013 interview questions and answers
- Testing interview questions and answers
- SharePoint Workflow Interview Questions and Answers
- 100+ SharePoint 2010 Interview Questions & Answers for Interviews
Here, we learned few asp.net MVC questions and answers which will help in interviews.
I am Bijay from Odisha, India. Currently working in my own venture TSInfo Technologies in Bangalore, India. I am Microsoft Office Servers and Services (SharePoint) MVP (5 times). I works in SharePoint 2016/2013/2010, SharePoint Online Office 365 etc. Check out My MVP Profile.. I also run popular SharePoint web site SPGuides.com
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.