In this post, we will discuss various approaches for migration from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013.
Also you can check out:
There are two way for migration SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013 and the way is
1. Database Attach
2. Content migration
– This option upgrades the database schema by attaching a content database from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
-Then you upgrade again by attaching it to SharePoint 2013. This requires an intermediate environment of SharePoint 2010.
– Essentially, it involves twice the migration effort and an extra environment to build and support.
– This option allows for direct migration of content from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013.
– It does not involve the upgrade of the database schema.
– It requires a third-party migration tool and can be run directly on the target SharePoint 2013 environment. In short, the tool scans the current SharePoint 2007 sites and libraries, creates new sites and structures in 2013, and copies content to the new libraries and lists while retaining the metadata, security and other properties.
These are tool’s
1. AvePoint DocAve
2. Axceler ControlPoint
4. Metalogix Migration Manager for SharePoint
5. Metavis Migration Suite
6. Quest Migration Manager for SharePoint
Download FREE SharePoint 2019 Installation PDF Guide
This FREE PDF contains, Steps by step guide to install SharePoint 2019 Preview, prerequisites, hardware and software new features. First impression to SharePoint Server 2019 new modern site, modern lists and modern document libraries.
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: