This SharePoint tutorial, we will discuss, how to fix the error, An error occurred when loading the Model error which comes in event viewer.
The error comes like below:
Error Message: An error occurred when loading the Model.
Event log error:
Log Name: Application
Event ID: 19
Task Category: (289)
An error occurred when loading the Model.
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> <System> <Provider Name="MSSQLServerOLAPService" /> <EventID Qualifiers="49441″>19</EventID> <Level>2</Level> <Task>289</Task> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2014-07-03T09:04:05.000000000Z" /> <EventRecordID>18934</EventRecordID> <Channel>Application</Channel> <Data>An error occurred when loading the Model.</Data> </EventData> </Event>
Follow the below solution to fix issue An error occurred when loading the Model event viewer
Open Run> services.msc. Select SQL Server and restart this by clicking on restart the service.
This is how we can fix the error, An error occurred when loading the Model event viewer which comes in SharePoint 2013/2016/2010.
You may like following SharePoint tutorials:
- SharePoint 2016 installation errors
- Windows Workflow Foundation, part of .Net Framework 3.0, must be installed to use this feature
- The blob cache is not enabled in this web application
- This edition cannot be upgraded error while upgrading to Windows server 2016 datacenter
- Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.IdcrlException: The sign-in name or password does not match one in the Microsoft account system error in SharePoint Online
- Cannot create a site page. please have your administrator enable the required feature on this site error in SharePoint
- Only secure content is displayed error in SharePoint Online page viewer web part
- The property or field Url has not been initialized. It has not been requested or the request has not been executed
- The remote server returned an error (401) Unauthorized SharePoint online management shell error
- How to enable custom error web.config in SharePoint 2013
- Fix event ID 10016 DistributedCOM error
- The document library view cannot be displayed for this web site error in SharePoint Designer 2013
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.