In this Power Platform tutorial, we will discuss how to get latest Twitter post to Yammer using Power Automate.
Here I have an Office 365 E3 subscription to use this service. So here I am explaining, how to achieve this using Power Automate or Microsoft Flow.
You can have an Office 365 E5 subscription also.
Add my latest Twitter post to Yammer using Power Automate
In Power Automate, Microsoft provides many templates which we can use for various functionalities.
If you want to modify then you can do it easily. So here I am using one of the existing templates called to add my latest Twitter post to Yammer using Power Automate.
Step-1: Login to your Office 365 account -> Go to the Apps gallery and click on Power Automation.
Step-2: Next go to the Templates section and search weather. Next, there are many templates that are available to use. So here you can select one which you want.
Step-3: Next I click on add my latest Twitter post to Yammer. So when you click on this template, it will appear a new page where you can see the flow and click on continue to modify this template.
Step 4: Before you start this service, you have to check the connection setting like Yammer, Twitter, and SMS notification should be connected so that you can able to configure this feature.
So once you click on this flow, it will try to connect your all connected service, if everything is a success then it will ask you to continue this feature.
So here I have posted one link on Twitter and it’s automatically showing in the Yammer.
You may like following Power automate tutorials:
- Save tweets to a Google Sheet using Power Automate (Flow)
- Share organization new employee details in Twitter using Microsoft flow
- Send an Email when Item added in a SharePoint list using Microsoft Flow
- Failed to create connection for connection id while setting up push notification in Microsoft Flow in Office 365
- Microsoft Flow Example: Copy files from one SharePoint Online account or folder to another
- Microsoft Flow Examples: Send a customized email when a new SharePoint list item is added
- Log Gmail emails to a Google Sheet using Power Automate
- Convert SharePoint list item to PDF using Flow or Power Automate
- Move files from OneDrive for Business to SharePoint Online
In this tutorial, we learned how to add my latest Twitter post to Yammer using Power Automate or Microsoft Flow.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).