In this tutorial, we will discuss, how to add a modern SharePoint site page in Microsoft Teams.
As we know recently Microsoft Teams now has 75 million daily active users. CEO Satya Nadella said on the company’s earnings call with analysts on Apr 29, 2020.
- How to change Microsoft Teams Background
- How to Create and Add a custom theme in SharePoint Online Modern page
- Add new meeting and live event polices in Microsoft Teams
- How to join Microsoft teams meeting anonymously (Guest User)
- How to remove SharePoint Online Modern Page Title using PowerShell
So day by day Microsoft has enhanced many new features in the MS team. That’s the reason many organizations now using Microsoft team as a chat-based collaboration tool which will provide Audio call, Video call, document sharing, create meetings, etc.
Here I just want to share one of the excellent features which are provided by Microsoft called Modern site in MS team apps.
Step 1: Log in to the SharePoint Online -> Go to the Modern SharePoint site collection -> if you don’t have then create a new one otherwise use the existing site.
Step 2: Next go the team apps -> click on Teams.
Step 3: As we know General is the default channel that has created while you install your team apps. So I clicked on General to add my website.
Step 4: Once you click on +icon, it will ask you to add apps to your Team Apps. There are many apps that exist in the team so we have to use the Website app which is required here.
Step 5: Once you click on the web site, it will ask to give the name and URL of that site. Then click on the Save button to go view the site.
Step 6: Now if you see, My site collection now appears inside the team apps.
So here you can also add your own site collection to keep all information in one place.
Please go to the team apps to explore the more features. Please watch my videos as well to understand clearly.
You may like following Office 365 tutorials:
- What is Microsoft Graph API
- What is Office 365 Outlook
- 10 Tips To Get The Most Out Of Office 365
- Difference between SharePoint 2019 and 2016 and Online
- How to Change SharePoint Site Logo using PowerShell
- SharePoint site types
In this tutorial we learned how to add Modern SharePoint Site Page in Microsoft Teams.
Rajkiran is currently working as a SharePoint Consultant in India . Rajkiran having 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies such as SharePoint 2019/2016/2013/2010, MOSS 2007,WSS 3.0, Migration, Asp.Net, C#.Net, Sql Server, Ajax, jQuery etc.He is C#Corner MVP (2 Times).