Add Infopath form to a page in SharePoint using InfoPath Form Web Part
Check out Best Alternative to InfoPath -> Try Now
This InfoPath SharePoint tutorial explains, how to add an InfoPath form to a web part page or wiki page using InfoPath Form Web Part in SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2013/2016. InfoPath Form Web Part is a useful web part which can be used to embed an InfoPath 2010 form in a web part on a SharePoint web page.
First, design an InfoPath form (browser-compatible) and publish it to a SharePoint form library using InfoPath designer 2013. Then Open the SharePoint site and edit the page or you can add a new page and then edit the page.
Place the cursor and select Insert Web Part from Ribbon in SharePoint 2013/Online site. From the Web, Part category, select Forms and then select the InfoPath Form Web Part from the web part list. Then click on Add.
Now in the web part, click on “Click here to open the tool pane” link as shown in the fig below:
On the tool pane from the List or Library drop-down list box select the form library which you published the InfoPath form. Select the view to display from the Views drop-down list box, if you have multiple views of the InfoPath form then select the required one which you need to show in the page.
Now whenever you will open the page, the InfoPath form will appear.
You may like following InfoPath SharePoint tutorial:
- Change different view in InfoPath based on certain condition
- Add an auto number to repeating table rows in InfoPath 2013 or InfoPath 2010 in SharePoint
- Show SharePoint list data in repeating table in InfoPath 2010
- Show SharePoint list data in repeating table in InfoPath 2010 using SharePoint object model
- Delete all rows of a repeating table in InfoPath 2010 programmatically
- InfoPath 2010-difference between Main and secondary data sources
- Make attachment field mandatory in InfoPath Designer 2013 in SharePoint Online list
I hope this InfoPath SharePoint article will be helpful to add InfoPath form to a page in SharePoint Online/2013 using InfoPath Form Web Part.
Download SharePoint Online Tutorial PDF FREE!
Get update on Webinars, video tutorials, training courses etc.