In this post, we will discuss how we can add different layouts to list forms which are customized using Nintex forms for Office 365. One of the good things about Nintex forms is you can very easily design InfoPath forms for other devices apart from Desktop. You can design forms for Smart Phone, Generic Tablet, iPad, Windows Tablet, Android Tablet, Nintex Mobile Phone & Nintex Mobile Tablet in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online. If you are new to Nintex forms you can see Working with Nintex Forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online.
Here we will see how we can design a form for Smart Phone so that when you open your SharePoint online site in your smartphone, you will have a nice layout of your list form.
Open your SharePoint online site and then navigate to the particular list for which you want to design a different layout. From the Ribbon click on Nintex forms which will open your Nintex designer.
In the Nintex form designer by default, it will show the form for your desktop layout. From the Ribbon click on Properties button as shown in the fig below:
Then from the Properties section (right side) click on Add More Layouts button as shown in the fig below:
After this it will display all the layout, from there select Smart Phone as shown in the fig below:
This will show your form for Smart Phone layout, in this form you can add remove controls or you can apply any designs you want to apply for the form. Once your design over publishes the form to see the changes. You can see the form like below:
From the designer page itself, you can change the view to see how the how the form is appearing in a different layout. In the Properties section, it will show different layouts you have created. You can click on the layout to see how the form is appearing.
Apart from this from the left side in the Nintex designer, you can see the CONTROLS IN USE tab to see what are the controls used in each layout.
You may like following Nintex forms for Office 365 tutorials:
- Steps to create column in Nintex forms designer in Office 365 SharePoint Online
- How to use Repeating Section in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint online?
- How to change Nintex Forms header banner in SharePoint Online Office 365?
- How to apply rules in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint online?
- How to reset to out of box list forms from Nintex Forms customization in SharePoint Online
- How to implement mandatory field validation in Nintex forms in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online?
- Steps to show cascading dropdown in Nintex Forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online
- How to implement validation rules by condition in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online?
- How to design multiple step forms using Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online?
- How to set a default value for lookup column in Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint online?
Hope this will be helpful to add different layouts in a Nintex forms for Office 365 SharePoint Online.
-: FREE PDF e-Book Download :-
51 JSOM Examples in SharePoint Online
You May Also like the Following SharePoint Online Tutorials: