First of all Thank you for showing interest in posting SharePoint related articles
in EnjoySharePoint.com. As people started posting their product details to adverise
their product rather going to Posting a Sponsor articles, We have removed the option
of direct posting of SharePoint articles and also we made some guidelines to post
Write your articles in Word, Zip any extra images or any external files or source
code files which you want user can download and related to the article and then
send everything to Fewlines4biju@gmail.com
with subject line as "SharePoint Article for EnjoySharePoint
". We will
review it and will publish it within 2/3 days.
- First of all the article should be unique, should not be just copy and paste from
- Article should have more than 300 words and should not be just a paragraph and
one external link.
- The Article must be SharePoint related like SharePoint 2016/2013/2010/2007, SharePoint
Online, Office 365, Nintex, K2 etc.
- If the article contains some code, make sure to put the code in the word document
rather an screen shot of the code.
- Images should be clearly visible and lightweight.
- You can publish an article which you have published in other web site (one max)
provided you own the copyright for the article and at the same time you have not
given the other site exclusive rights to your article.
- Make sure you have not copied any content and you are full responsible for the
contents and no one is responsible for anything publsihed by you.
Zip everything and send to Fewlines4biju@gmail.com
and if you still have any questions, drop an email to
Also check out Advantages of Publishing a Sponsor Article