Here is a walkin in Tech Mahindra for SharePoint developer and Admin position.
Experience: 3 - 8 years
Job Location: Bangalore / Chennai
Interview Location: Bangalore and Chennai
Job Description for SharePoint Admin:
- The candidate should have at least 3 years of IT experience.
- The candidates should have managed small farm or medium farm as an administrator.
- Any experience on SharePoint 2013 administration would be preferable.
- Should be good in communication and customer front ending independently.
Job Description for SharePoint Developer:
- Should be good in communication and customer front ending independently
- Should be able to work independently
- Should be flexible in learning new technologies/ applications
- Should have a positive attitude
- Custom application development in SharePoint leveraging Server Object Model
- Intranet development using SharePoint is desired.
- Experience with Site and content migration of applications from SharePoint 2007 to 2010 or SharePoint 2007 to 2013 would be desired.
- Experience with designing custom list, libraries, custom views, site columns, content types.
- Experience in SharePoint branding - using custom master pages, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Basic Experience in Power Shell scripting for Automation of deployment and other custom activities
- Experience in support and maintenance work would be helpful.
- Experience in developing custom workflows and Designer workflows would be an added advantage.
Walkin Date: 5th April 2014
HR SPOC in Bangalore : Sweety Gupta
Time : 10am to 4pm
Interview Location: Bangalore
Tech Mahindra Ltd
Plot No. 45-47,
KIADB Industrial City,
Interview Location : Chennai
Tamil Nadu, India.
Contact Person:: Krishna Swetha)
Time : 10am to 4pm
Documents to be carried for the interview (Mandatory):
Last 3-months pay slips from the current company
All experience documents from starting / first company to till date company
Updated CV & two Latest Photographs