Here is a SharePoint developer job openings with Sweden based product company.
Experience: 5.5 - 8.2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
- SharePoint Lead- India, will be responsible for working closely with Team India. He/She will be guiding the team with development best practices along with working on assigned development tasks.
- Take on the responsibility as an individual contributor in the Group Web Services Team India
- Partnering with IT Business Analyst and Group SharePoint Architect & Lead Developer
- Mentoring Developers/Junior Developers in Group Web Services Team India
- Leverage time management, priority setting and problem solving skills in order to perform assigned tasks, with reasonable levels of self-direction. Work well in both individual and group situations
- Improving development processes for increased performances and minimize time to market
- Support business/product owners with technical, architecture and SharePoint expertise
- Assist with system-level SharePoint application issue resolution, perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose SharePoint problems
- Build a strong relation with Group Web Services team
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet the goals and objectives of the department
- Bachelor/Master degree with information technology background or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Team foundation Server, Visual studio
and SQL Server
- Experience working with Agile (Scrum) project team development methodologies
- Experience in integrating third party tools/products, such as K2, Nintex, Newsgator, Bamboo Solutions, Telerik etc. with SharePoint is added benefit
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio)
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented analysis and design
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to take direction, constructive criticism and work to specified deadlines
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive attitude, decisive but humble when needed.